Four Waccamaw Golf Trail Designs Highlight Golfweek’s List of Top SC Courses You Can Play
Share this story!
With Mike Strantz’s two Lowcountry designs leading the way, the Waccamaw Golf Trail has placed four of its designs on Golfweek’s most recent listing of its “Top 15 Courses You Can Play in South Carolina.”
The 2019-2020 list, which appears in the “Golfweek’s Best” issue published in May, places Strantz’ Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Club at No. 6 and 7, respectively, in an elite grouping that also features Heritage Club at No. 10 and TPC Myrtle Beach at No. 12.
The top Waccamaw Golf Trail design in South Carolina also earned a nationwide distinction in the 2019 Golfweek’s Best issue, ranking 60th in the publication’s “Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play” list.
Here is the complete ranking, with Waccamaw Golf Trail courses highlighted in bold:
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course)
- Sea Pines Resort (Harbour Town GL), Hilton Head Island
- May River GC at Montage Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton
- The Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Myrtle Beach
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, Pawleys Island
- True Blue, Pawleys Island
- Tidewater GC, North Myrtle Beach
- Sea Pines Resort (Atlantic Dunes), Hilton Head Island
- Legends Golf Resort (Moorland), Myrtle Beach
- Heritage Club, Pawleys Island
- Sea Pines Resort (Heron Point), Hilton Head Island
- TPC Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet
- Barefoot Resort & Golf (Dye), North Myrtle Beach
- King’s North at Myrtle Beach National, Myrtle Beach
- Palmetto Dunes (Robert Trent Jones Course), Hilton Head Island
Ready to Book your next Tee Time or Golf Vacation?