Early Spring-Season Pricing on 12 Waccamaw Golf Trail Designs
Share this story!
With an abundance of sunny skies, average daily highs climbing into the 60s and playing conditions reaching their peak for the busy spring golf season, an early-season Waccamaw Golf Trail getaway might just the perfect fit for you and your group.
And when you book two or more rounds on our new 2-Round Special, you’ll save an extra $5 per round off the Trail’s lowest single-round rates. With these extra savings, February 2019 morning tee time pricing starts at unbeatable rates:
• Blackmoor (Gary Player’s lone area design) – $54
• Caledonia (Golf Magazine “Top 100 Courses You Can Play”) – $134
• Founders Club at Pawleys Island (One of the South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel’s “30 Best Courses You Can Play in South Carolina”) – $48
• Heritage Club (#7 “Best Course You Can Play in South Carolina” by Golfweek) – $59
• Litchfield Country Club (2016 “Myrtle Beach Golf Course of the Year”) – $39
• Pawleys Plantation (One of only two Jack Nicklaus signature designs in the are) – $59
• River Club (4.5 stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”) – $57
• TPC Myrtle Beach (Grand Strand area’s only 5-star design in Golf Digest’s “Places ot Play”)- $69
• Tradition Club (2000 South Carolina Golf Course of the Year) – $48
• True Blue (“Top 100 Public Courses in America” by Golf Digest) – $107
• Wachesaw Plantation East (host of multiple LPGA Tour events) – $54
• Willbrook Plantation (Dan Maples Lowcountry classic design) – $57
What’s more, you can reserve your preferred tee times with just a $50 deposit for each golfer in your group.
Remember, rates go up the closer you get to your desired vacation dates, and preferred tee times are filling up as we speak. Click here to view pricing for your spring visit, and plan on hitting the Trail this spring!
Ready to Book your next Tee Time or Golf Vacation?